I came from a pair of parent, whom are big on personal, oral and home hygiene.
You can imagine, how taking care of my hair or body, two to three times was crucial, but brushing my teeth can be something even more crucial.
I remember as a child, how much I faked brushing teeth by rubbing a bit of toothpaste around my mouth to get away from the ‘chore’ of having to ‘scrub my teeth’.
Brushing My Teeth Was a Big Chore
My mum or dad knew exactly what I was up to! So creating double work for myself wasn’t actually worth it, whether I liked it or not I still had to brush my teeth.
Honestly speaking, I hated brushing my teeth in the morning, when I was half asleep and my siblings were constantly banging on the bathroom door to be quick. Brushing teeth was definitely hard work then.
But somehow, that one time of hard work did get over, whether it was done in emergency due to the bangs on the bathroom door or whether saving myself from the inconvenience of double job from my clean freak parents!
It wasn’t that I was forced in a negative way, they just wanted me to have at least some teeth left past my youth! They also ‘drilled’ the benefits of oral hygiene in me quite regularly. So I could not forget the benefits!
I Didn’t Look Forward to it
But if I’m totally honest I’d say the ‘scrubbing’ part of the brushing teeth was something I never looked forward to. Here I tell you why:
- I had sensitive teeth, so brushing them manually was making my gums bleed and teeth more sensitive, and I was finding eating ice-cream too ‘cold’ (and I wasn’t ready to give up on my ice-cream, NO WAY!)
- Manual brushing wasn’t cleaning my teeth properly anyway! I still had bits of food, OK, OK some bits of secretly eating of crisps and chocolates left in my teeth even after brushing!
- The most important thing was I wasn’t enjoying looking after my teeth as it was hard work and time-consuming!
Found My Solution to My Problem
One day I was ‘window shopping’ version of browsing on ‘Amazon online’ and came across the Braun Oral-B Vitality 3D rechargeable electricbrush. I hesitantly bought it after reading some reviews which were mostly positive. I also wanted to solve this ‘problem’ of keeping my teeth healthy.
When I used it for the first time. Oh My Gosh! It was amazing; I just pressed the ‘ON’ button and put it on my teeth, OK in my mouth and let the brush do its job.
All I had to do was to guide it so it didn’t get out of control! It’s two-minute built in timer helped me from over brushing and it’s perfect for someone lazy like myself! It beautifully glides with 2D action as it rotates, and 3D white brush head for whiter teeth.
Oscillation and rotation helps to remove off the plaque and its twice as much effective than the manual brush in terms of breaking down the plaque and whitening your teeth. It rotates 7600 rotation every minute and the two-minute timer is there to assistant effective and quick brushing.
Here are some features of the brush:
- rechargeable toothbrush with 2D action (rotates and osculates) – 3D white brush head for whiter teeth
- built in two-minute timer
- removes plaque better than the manual brush
- comes with two pin bathroom plug
- charge lasts about a week for a single person use
- can have multiple family member use as the tooth brush heads are changeable
- leaves teeth feeling really fresh and clean
- improves the health of teeth a lot – less sensitivity
- lasts ages
- recommended by dentists
I absolutely love my Oral-B electric toothbrush and would highly recommend it, if you are thinking about going electric. I love its two-minute timer and I know that I’m just doing only the two-minute cleanse!
Always smile and keep on showing off your beautiful teeth.
Please leave a comment if you have something to say or ask us – don’t be shy 😉